29th Meeting of the Technical Working Group on Gender- Gender Based Violence (TWGG-GBV)
Sector: Gender-Based Violence
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel
Purpose of event:
- To share the evaluation of National Action Plan to Prevent Violence Against Women 2018-2023 (NAPVAW III) implementation results.
- To share the achievements, lessons learnt, challenges and recommendation from NAPVAW implementation.
- To reflect on TWGG-GBV members’ roles and responsibilities about their implementation of Annual Operation Plan (AoP).
TWGG-GBV members representing:
- Relevant ministries and institutions
- Civil society organisations
- Development partners
- DFAT representative
- and ACCESS team
Organised by: The Ministry of Women’s Affairs with technical support from UN Women
Supported by: The Australian Government through ACCESS Program
Expected number of participants: 140 people