Aug 07 2020
ACCESS Disability workstream – Provision of COVID-19 protective materials to Physical Rehabilitation Center (PRC) beneficiaries and PRC Staff in Siem Reap Province
Purpose of event:
- Observe and gain knowledge about the activities under disability workstream supported through the ACCESS program
- Meet with program partners and beneficiaries, while visiting Physical Rehabilitation Center in Siem Reap Province.
- Handover of COVID-19 protective materials (fabric masks and de-infection alcohol) to PRC service providers and beneficiaries.
- Government counterparts – People with Disability Foundation (PWDF)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Delegation and ACCESS Team
- Implementing Partners and their sub-grantees and beneficiaries
Facilitated by: ACCESS Team
Expected number of participants: 10 people